is what I think about Mr Blogger's behaviour - two posts - all my comments for Bah! Humbug! entrants gone. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Two hours catching up on comments after a long shift at work all now lost - not a happy blogger bunny!
Somebody will not be getting a Christmas card from me this year - not that Mr Blogger did last year either, but that's not the point.
Don't trust this to post or stay posted so I'm not linking it to challenges or anything and my other posts can stay lost cause in the words of Catherine Tate 'Am I bothered?'
Have a great weekend all.
Ann xxx

10 comments:
Brilliant card Ann, would have been perfect for last week's Less is More - white on white.
Beryl x
Just gorgeoous Ann, really classy. Debs xx
I second your Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! and I only lost one post (and lots of little changes I made to my brand new and pretty blog grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
This is a very beautiful card tho, so simple and effective, it helps reduce the grrrrrrrrrrrr factor to look at all your lovely work.
Trudy x
lovely card I just love white on white....love your blog Ann and I know what you mean about blogger.....how frustrating this has been all my recent posts gone....take care Margaret
I reckon we should throw Mr. Blogger to the Humbug Hall Hounds and let them deal with him lol!
Love this Ann ... everyone knows that white on white is hard to get right - but you've done it beautifully with this snowflake card. The little dash of silver adds the touch of class that you always manage to achieve with your cards.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
waw,,this cards is very beautiful and sweet..
Uhooi.blospot.com
Wow! Very striking Christmas card. Love it.
Sandra x
Hi Ann, I love this card it is so elegant and the white on white with a snow flake just screams Christmas and snow.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly
Just lovely! I love snowflakes, so this is very "me". I also love the touch of silver. (Thank you so much for the well wishes, also! I will be posting more often now. I hope. He,he) ~Erin
I love the white and silver together, and the different textures. Very elegant!
Post a Comment