Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Corrieshallock...

Well I've finally done the second page of my double page spread of photos taken at Corrieshallock in Scotland.  I used the brilliant Serif Craft Artist programme again.  I can't believe how much fun it makes scrapping and as a bonus I really think I'm learning tons of techniques that I can use in real paper designs too so it's all good.
The page is 8"x 8" so is easy to print out on a normal printer and after printing I matted on to green card and added gems and a real organza bow.  So far I'm not really pushing the caperbilities of the programme as far as I should, but I am loving the results anyway and can learn as I go along.

The facing page I have shown before but after buying a new Marianne butterfly die I've added that to the page for a bit more depth. 



This is a photo of the two pages together.
Another thing I really like about this programme is the fact I can easily do another copy for my friend without putting in a massive amount of effort.  As I do my scrapbook I'm also printing extra pages as I'm thinking a finished book about our trip will make a lovely birthday gift for her.
I think my pages are also suitable for the following challenges...
Have a great week everyone.
Ann xxx

5 comments:

Christine said...

Two fabulous pages Ann, you look so happy and I love the layouts.
Hugs
Christine xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, So adorable should be really proud of what you have put together really is lovely...:) Sandra H

Beryl K said...

Fabulous pages Ann.
Beryl x

mamapez5 said...

More scrapbooking! Lovely choice of colour.
Many thanks for your e-mail today. I shall investigate your ideas. Kate x

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.