Sunday, 29 May 2011

Well I never...

I've created something other than a Christmas card!  I've actually fit quite a bit of crafting inbetween shifts these last few days.  Even had a play with my marbling inks, but the least said about them the better.  I suppose the silver will come off my kitchen work top eventually.
Anyway less rambling and on to today's card which is a so easy to do quick card that my daughter needed for a friend of hers who really likes cute stuff.  What could be cuter than Forever Friends so I got out my CDs printed an image to decoupage and the matching backing papers.  In the words of my famous friend, Max, 'Biff, baff, bosh , a bit of added glitter' and the jobs done.
My card is also for the following challenges...
Have a great day.
Ann xxx

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

......and with such a fabulous card too. I hope your new addition arrives very soon
Beryl x

Pink Dandelion said...

Sometimes a bit of biff, baff, bosh is all you need. It's a lovely card, the papers match the image perfectly. Debs xx

Unknown said...

Awww what a lovely cute card! You can't go wrong with Forever Friends!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS and hope to see you next time!
Lizy DT x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.