Wednesday, 10 August 2011

All tuckered out...


After all those cuddles and playing Eli was just plain tuckered out.  I've just completed this page to go alongside my first page about his visit HERE.  It's a sort of before and after double page spread.  Again I used Serif Craft Artist to create the page.  Just love that programme.  I've actually uploaded all the 12" x 12" pages I've completed so far and sent them off for printing at DS Colour Labs.  Hopefully they will turn out really well and I can add some bits and bobs and put them in my album.

My page is also for the challenge at...
Have a great day everyone - I'm off now to do my card for the new Bah! Humbug! challenge on Friday.  
Ann xxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

He's so adorable:) Sandra H

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous page Ann, love the layout & colours but totally upstaged by your adorable grandson! xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, this is gorgeous and he's so cute!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful and your daughter looks just like you
Beryl x

Christine B. said...

Hi Anne, love all the gorgeous pages you have created. Eli is so adorable. Hugs x ChrisB

Susan.... said...

Beautiful photo Ann !
hugs
susan x

Max said...

Awww bless his little cotton socks ... where are they by the way? lol! ... bet Auntie Laura has hidden them so she can tickle Eli's dinky wee toes xxx Lovely page Ann - you'r getting rather good at this scrapbooking lark!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwww! They are both so lovely. Nothing like a new little one. Lovely page with the softness of the colours & that unique frame.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.