Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Back from holiday...

and of course just had to see Eli.  Here he is having a cuddle with Auntie Laura.  We are all absolutely besotted by him.
My scrapbook page is yet another created using Serif Craft Artist and I used the latest sketch at Stuck on Sketches as a starting point.  I have a 'real' traditional scrapbook page on the go that also uses this sketch, but it will be another few days before that one is finished.
I haven't got a printer caperble of printing 12" x !2"so I'm saving these pages and intending to have them printed professionally when I have enough to make paying the postage worthwhile.  When they are printed I'll probably add some gems or something a little 3D to perk them up.  We'll see.
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer even if it is a little cold here in England.
Ann xxx

14 comments:

mamapez5 said...

That's just lovely. I have my Serif craft Artist now but it's really for my birthday in October and I won't have time to look at it properly before then. I have my son, his wife and three children out here for the next two weeks so Don't expect to do much crafting! I look forward to seeing your next page.
Kate x

starcyl said...

Ann this is lovely and so is Eli, he is growing so quickly and I can see why you would be besotted! Great page and you are really getting to grips with Craft Artist now.
Jenny xx

Beryl K said...

Lovely page Ann, hasn't Eli grown whilst you have been away, he is absolutely gorgeous. Glad you had a great holiday
Beryl x

Susan.... said...

Morning Ann,
l seemed to have gone AWOL at the moment, but l do intend to get back on track soon..What a beautiful little baby and the photo is gorgoeus as is the LO..Love the 'lace' card too !
Hope you are keeping well..
hugs
susan x

Pink Dandelion said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page. I am sure Eli and his parents will love this to look back on as he gets older. Isn't he getting big!! Debs xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! Love the beautiful layout and litle Eli is adorable!! Congrats on becoming a grandma.
Hugs~
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Hello Ann!
Oh you are perfectly fine! The die cut challenges don't start yet, this is just for the sketch so you are perfect. Though I don't mind at all if you use the sketch again! LOL!
I am so glad to see you join us and this is just wonderful..great photo as well!

=) Leah

Sandra H said...

This is just lovely! and so is Eli:) Sandra H

Scossie Jane said...

A lovely soft page, love the journaling. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.... Hugs x

Nanne said...

such a fantastic use of the sketch, luv that blue pearl trimmed circle and leah answered ya with the die cuts..LOL hope our post wasn't confusing?.. thnx for playing along with us at SOUS..
hugs
Nanné

Tess said...

What a fabulous little chap! Gorgeous.
The page is lovely too!x

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely layout, Ann. I have no idea how to work with digis like that. Excellent work. What a sweet boy he is! xxD

Shona said...

this is just beautiful, love the softness of it. Thanks for playing along at SOUS :)

Fern said...

This is so cute!!! Love the circle of bling and the photo is precious!!! Also love your journaling... too cute!!! Thanks for joining us over at Stuck On U Sketches!!! Hugs!!!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.