Busy working at the moment, but decided to show a card I made for a really good buddie a little while back. A really simple 8" x 8" design - it had to be as at the time I needed the card I was meeting myself coming back with work and other commitments too.
Materials used...
- pearlescent ice gold cream card
- gold mirri card
- cream organza ribbon
- Happy Birthday sentiment peel off plus corners and borders
- Memory Box dies (thank you Max I just love these two)
Challenges...
- Sir Stampalot - Happy Birthday
- Joanna Sheen - Someone Special (card was for a special friend)
Whoops almost forget to add that the card featured below is one made to send to the same special friend. Eli's not quite big enough yet to share in crafting fun (another couple of months and we'll be fine - got the ELC paints at the ready) so I used Serif Craft Artist to make a photo type card. Just a bit of fun, but I know Max really liked it.
Again have fun everyone. Hope you manage to get lots of crafting time.
Ann xxx


17 comments:
Your card has a real feel of elegant to it Ann.
Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge and really hop you can join our blog hope with so many great prizes.
B x
I do like the tree card, nice, delicate design xx
I do like this tree design.
It was nice to see a familiar face visiting my blog - I have let things slip recently - did you notice I haven't made any Christmas cards yet?
Gorgeous cards!
Keryn x
Awww Ann ... When I opened your cards I was absolutely blown away and although you say the diecut tree card was simple to make, it looked anything but simple standing proudly on the unit ... it is elegant and beautiful. I just knew you'd love those Memory Box dies lol!
The card from Eli with his cute little face peeking out of the spaceship just blew me away ... you're soooo clever and he is just beyond cute!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
really lovely card Ann - simple and elegant!
Kim x
Two fab cards Ann. Debs xx
That's so elegant and beautiful.
Beryl xx
Hi Ann, this is so lovely and so elegant:)x
This is really pretty - the gold is lovely! Thanks for joining the birthday celebrations at Sir Stampalot,Ruth
Beautiful elegant card Ann
Trish xx
Very elegant, love the gold accents. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky
What a beautiful Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Wendy -x-ly elegant card.
Lovely card, classy and simple, really nice. x
What a wonderful card and so elegant! Thanks for joining in the Birthday celebrations at Stampalot and good luck!
fab creation thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot challenge and good luck!
hugs
Francesca
Pretty lovely creations.
Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in
Post a Comment