Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sunset at Zia...

Watched a little of the Serif Photo Projects set on Create and Craft this morning and was tempted to buy.  Silly me then realised that I already had some of the kits they were advertising!  While watching I spotted a fabulous frame to use with scenic photos.  I played around with it this afternoon and created this page.
The photo was taken in the village of Zia near Kos town.  A very popular place for sitting in a rooftop restaurants or bars watching the sunset. 

Challenges...
 Hmmmmmmmmm after a good nights sleep I decided to play around a little more so here comes version two!  So easy to change things in digital scrapping.


 Think version 2 will be the one that gets printed.  What do you think?

10 comments:

rosie said...

This is beautiful, absolutely love it. x

Anonymous said...

Your sunset is amazing in itself but making it into a mosaic makes it even more beautiful and special. It is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your talent on this week's Come and get It Challenge Blog.

Carol said...

Ann your Simply Stunning is simply stunning. Love it. Carol x

Beryl said...

That's an amazing view Annie. How clever of you to capture it like that, and it looks brilliant through the frame. I saw that programme for about 2 minutes and then the phone rang. At least it spared me the temptation.
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely fantastic Ann and you're right, that frame is perfect with this photo.
Ann x

Judy McKay said...

I love your page that you have done. It iis stunning. Thank you for playing Come and Get it Challenges this week.

* Shell B.* said...

Beautiful job on your photo!

Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Come and Get It.

Shell~Alaska♥

Pia S said...

This looks fab! What a great idea to use a photo this way,

Trish x said...

Gorgeous Ann, I love the way that you have used the frame
Trish xx

:)) ...Вика said...

Очень романтично и прекрасно!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.