Sunday, 15 July 2012

Long time ... no see...

Oh my it's so long since I posted anything on here that I almost couldn't get into the blog as I'd forgotten my password.  Eeek that would not be good!
Well have I got time to start posting again?  Hmmm not sure - so many things going on, but I'm a little fed up of that sunset so let's have a change of country.
This scrap page features Laura chilling in a hammock in Puerta Plata in the Dominican Republic and was created using Serif Craft Artist and the digi kit Photo Projects Beach.

Challenges...
  • Fab and Funky -Challenge #129 "Summer Holiday" 
  • Basic Grey - "FUN IN THE SUN" !! (sorry no BG products used but correct theme) 
Hope everyone reading this is having a fabulous weekend.  I don't think anyone will actually remember me at all seeing as I haven't posted since April, but if you are visiting thank you so much for popping by.  Please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you too.
Have a great day all.
Ann xxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Ann, This is lovely and it's nice that your sharing it on your blog looks like a fabulous place my son and his ptnr are going to the Dominican Republic and this is inspiring, really like how you have put it together have a great day:)x

starcyl said...

It's good to see you posting Ann and this is a great LO, Laura looks positively chilled. It makes me wish I was there or anywhere hot really just to get away from this awful rain.
Jenny xx

Kim said...

haven't forgotten you Ann and nice to see you back in Blogland! love this page too!
Kim x

Sue said...

Wow! Such a fabulous page, love those photos and great layout.

Thanks so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

Sue

Shirley said...

Beautfiul scrapbook page! Makes me long for the tropics! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Heather said...

Wow - a blast from the past almost!!!
It's great to see you again thought a smack for not using the Basic Grey but at least I can contact you again.
I lost my blog and had to start a new one. I can follow you now and I will leave you my new blog no.
Big hugs
Heather xx
Heather Haven

Wendy said...

Fabulous page...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Beryl said...

Well hello. Good to see you posting again and it's probably the only sunny scene we'll be seeing for a bit. Fab page.
Beryl xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.