Thursday, 5 December 2013

Joy to the World...

Using the tiniest scrap of blue left from my lastest cards I created this small Christmas card.  I can't remember the size of the scrap, but I do know I had to cut the sentiment and the snowflakes out the centre before mat and layering the white onto the blue gutted frame that was left.  It was not a big snippet!
Usually I put my snippets into kiddy bags to sell for charity, but I'm becoming obcessed with joining the challenge at Pixie Snippet's Playground so I just had to use up the last of this blue so that I could join in again this week.
Materials used...
  • sentiment die included in Christmas Cracker die set
  • snowflake die
  • Swiss Dots folder
  • silver mirri paper
  • gems and ribbon
Other Challenges...

6 comments:

carol said...

Fabulous card, looks brill, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT X carol

Di said...

Great card Ann, I love that you gutted the centre - that's making snippets go so much further and the result is beautiful.

Hugs, Di xx

mamapez5 said...

An excellent way to use a snippet Annie. And is is a beautiful blue too. Kate x

Sandra H said...

Wow what a way to use up snippets this Ann is truly lovely x

Beryl said...

Super card Ann and well done for being so frugal.Waste not want not so they say.
Beryl xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab christmas card sharing at craft card and thanks for sharing at craft this week.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.