Thursday, 9 January 2014

Another little notebook...

I'm getting really hooked on making these for people.  This one was posted off as a little gift for Claire's birthday.
To create it I used a digi image by Lavinia Stamps.  Love these mushrooms - would love the real stamp too - maybe at the next show I'll invest.  I used Sakura Stardust pens to colour and then added glitter for extra sparkle and mat and layered on a scrap of fab glitter card left from another project.  The photo really does not do the glitteryness justice at all.
Inside the notebook I attached a tiny calender which I thought might be useful to have to hand in a little book like this.

Challenges...
Off to do some crafting today.  Need quite a few birthday cards and a new home so plenty to go at.  Have a good day whatever you are up to.
Ann xxx



9 comments:

Di said...

Sweet little notebook Ann and great idea to add the little tab calendar. A super snippets make :-)

Hugs

Di
xx

Liz said...

Love this! A great idea to add the little calendar. xx

Sarn said...

A really nice project. x

Mindful craft said...

Such a lovely make Ann, thank you for sharing this inspiration at Lavinia Stamps Challenge.
Good Luck Karen (DT) xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful calender Ann.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin



Anonymous said...

Hello there :)
Lovely crafty make-and what a good idea to pop the calender on there too!
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Unknown said...

Great Make!
Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

scrappymo! said...

This is such a lovely little calendar book. Your image is pretty and bet it really sparkles IRL. Love all the details of the image.

Julie said...

I Just love this Ann, What a gorgeous cover you have created, Love the idea of adding a calendar too, might borrow this idea next time I make a notebook gift! Thank you for sharing it with the Lavinia Challenge this time, Julie.x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.