Chocolate lover...
Crafters can be very strange people. As soon as I saw the block of chocolate water pistol fall out of my son in law's Christmas Cracker I knew I wanted it and why. A trade occurred and he got my heart shaped useless keyring and I became the happy owner of some plastic chocolate, which now has pride of place on this birthday card ordered for a choc addict.
Other Materials...
- Joanna Sheen - Fashion Boutique CD
- gold mirri card and plain 8" x 8" burgundy paper
- card base
- lace doily (charity shop find)
- plastic bar of chocolate
- lace and organza ribbon
Challenges...
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
Ann xxx
7 comments:
Wonderful vintage card. Beautiful image. Congratulations !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in this period of birthday !
Best wishes for 2014 !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
What an elegant card and the plastic chocolate adds such a fun twist! We crafters are a strange lot aren't wee. Like you I'm always looking at things with a view to how I could re-use them ha!
Fab card Ann - and the chiklit was a brilliant touch :) Well done for the trade!
Just spotted your lovely comment on my blog, thank you, blush.
Also, have you looked at Mo's digital images? There's a muscle man (I Googled strongman and reckon there are more out there if you don't like this one) - http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/products/Strongman.html
Hugs, Di xx
Beautful card - I love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joiniing us at Crafty Girls - good luck! hugs Angelie
great card and what a fab way to use such a 'naff' cracker prize lol
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (A Charisma Gal)
xxxx
Gorgeous card, love your layout and sweet image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x
Gorgeous creation - love the image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.
Helen x
Post a Comment