Happy Birthday Claire...
Leaving it too late to post a card is not good, but at least sending a digital card till the real thing arrives makes up a little bit. The card was created in Craft Artist using the Frou Frou CD for backing papers and image. Even though I have used the shadow tool - decoupaged the lady and done some fancy footwork with the text I'm not entirely happy with the card - sometimes you just can't beat the real thing! So sorry Claire, but the real thing will soon be winging it's way to you.
If you want to wish Claire happy birthday and be blown away by her stunning cards and projects visit her here at Claire's Crafty Creations - you won't be disappointed she is incredibly talented.
Challenges...
Have a great week everyone especially Claire - party time!
Ann xxx
9 comments:
Great layout. I'm still finding my way around Craft Artist...you'll have to give me a few lessons. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Hugs Wynn DT xx
This is gorgeous Ann and I am sure Claire will love it. So pleased to see you joining us at CD Sunday, hope you continue to do so.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
A very pretty pink card. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Well i love it, fancy footwork and all, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
It's truly gorgeous
A super card, love the personal touch. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
Great card Ann. That lady really looks as though she's raised from the background. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Good to see you joining us Ann, I really like that card but I am a fan of the Frou Frou cd's.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again and we hope to see you more often.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Such a great card love the lady image thankyou for joining our challenge at challenges 4 everybody.
Good luck
Hugs
Fiona DT
Post a Comment