Muscle Man...
Not only did I have to do yet another man card, but it had to be one with a muscle man on. Now, I have a lot of stamps and I mean a lot! Some people collect postage stamps whereas I collect rubber, but not one of those stamps has a muscle man on and none of my digi kits or even the Dover Collection I bought years ago either. Thank goodness for blogging friends as Di at Pixie's Crafty Workshop was able to point me in the right direction. Mo Manning!! Thank you Mo for having a digi stamp that was perfect for what I needed.
My card can be entered to the following challenges...
Ann xxx
6 comments:
That's a brilliant card Ann and you've coloured the muscle man in perfectly. You've obviously got experience of how they look.lol
Beryl xx
Wow Ann - brilliant card! Yup, that image did trun out great didn't it - and how clever to have the dumb bells along the bottom of the card like that. Well done!
Crumbs, I spotted the age - 70?! Must be really fit!
Hugs, Di xx
I just love this card =) Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge!
Good luck
Marylee x
A very beautiful and fun card Ann, love the pretty design
Great card Ann, it'll definitely make his day!
Ann x
Ooh La La Ann, I love your muscle man!
Thank for sharing him with us at OOLCB for our Man Card Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Post a Comment