Zentangle...
This is a card I did a little while ago while having a play with Zentangle patterns. I'm uploading it now in the hope that it will spur me on to play with my pens and the huge collection of brass stencils that I have. The stencil used to make this card is a Dreamweaver one. Love their stencils. The two side panels were embossed using a folder which I can't remember the name of.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge...
Ann xxx
7 comments:
This is great Ann. I love the look of Zentangles, but I have never found enough time to really have a go at doing one. I love the idea of using a stencil for it. Drawing the initial outline is one of the things that puts me off trying. And you have used yours to make a great card too. Kate x
Wow Ann - this is fabulous. You jumped to the top of the class with your Zentangling, and it's a lovely card too!
Hugs, Di xx
Stunning card Ann. Love the design, great embossing folder and your Zentangling is fabulous.
Beryl xx
Oh my Ann, what a stunner. The koi carp look amazing, and those beautiful embossed panels are perfect.
Thanks so much for sharing with us
Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More
Absolutely stunning! I'm so impressed with your zentangle - it looks amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
"O My Goodness" This is absolutely stunning x
WOW Ann, your card is just amazing.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Good Luck.
Hugs Kimx
Post a Comment