This is the last of the cards made for my friends special birthday. This one is from me! It was started at a class I went to run by Mel Heaton - what a lovely lady - we had a great time creating with her.
There was a lot of measuring and matting and layering to do so a lot of the card had to be finished off at home, but I think it was well worth the extra time.
Pull the tag at the top and this is what happens...
Cool eh? I even added a back to the card so that the clever mechanism was covered up and also the card was able to be displayed standing up.
Just need to make a box now and jobs a good un!
Materials...
- mostly items used were provided by Mel Heaton at the class. The papers were absolutely gorgeous as were the butterfly stamps but I can't remember the make of either. I should have wrote things down, but I was too busy crafting.
Challenges...
- Butterfly Challenge - Summertime butterflies
- Papertake Weekly Spots and Dots
- In the pink challenge anything goes so long as it is PINK
Ann xxx
5 comments:
How pretty. I'm guessing the mechanism is some type of waterfall card. I love the colours and the butterflies. Must have been a great class and fun to make. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.
Love your card Ann and I am certain your 'special friend' will do too.
Pleased you decided not to rush finishing it at class, I always like to take my time too but fancy not remembering to write down what you had used.
Hugs
Christine xxx
So beautiful is your card x
Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again!
Your card is fabulous... I love that wonderful shape and design!
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink - hope to see you here again soon..
Christine x
Post a Comment