I have a friend who has always been a lover of owls and this week she reaches the grand old age of 60!!! Scary - I am a couple of years younger, but it made me realise just how time is passing and that perhaps I ought to start being more sensible.
Hmmm, maybe next year!!
As it's a more special birthday she even gets a pull out tag - thought the hidden '60th' was a good idea incase she goes into shock and doesn't want to see '60' everywhere.
Materials used...
- Papers - magazine freebie Lilli of the Valley
- Flowers - die free in magazine
- Swirls - die maker unknown
- Owl stamp and sentiment by Woodware
- Sentiment on tag - computer generated
- Tag - a Marianne die (I think)
- Coloured using Promarkers
- Artistic Inspirations pockets and tags
- Bunny Zoe Crafts Summer colours
- Eureka Stamps things with wings
- Polkadoodles Challenges fun in the sun
Ann xxx
10 comments:
Fabulous, I am sure your Friend will treasure it. Well done, thank you for playing along with my challenge at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the very best of luck. Jane x
ps - not enough time to be sensible, ever!
Great idea to hide the 60!
I turned 60 in March and I did not mind at all, but I know some do.
This is a poretty little card. My daughter loves owl and I have a new stamp I should try out.
I also have a ticker on my blog tracking the flowers I manage to use up so this would be a good design to cross 3 more off the list!
I am very behind in my goal to use up 365 flowers this year. I need to start making a ton of cards with vases full of flowers! lol
Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx
Hi Ann,
This is so pretty. I love the owl & those lovely flowers. I like that the tag is a nice discrete way to mention your friend's age. I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
BTW, sensible can wait!
I love owls too and this card is gorgeous! Such lovely colours and the owl is so cute! The tag is such a cool idea! xxx
Fabulous card, love the tag idea and your colour pallet x
Ohh what a Darling card, love the color you have use!! Thank you for join us at Artistic Inspirations this time, Hugs Kate DT
What a totally adorable card. Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps Challenges.
Peggy Timmerman
Eureka Stamps DT
So cute! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta
Cute! Thanks for joining in the theme of 'Fun in the Sun' at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, Yvonne (DT)
Post a Comment