Sunday, 10 August 2014

I'm back....

and what could be better than coming back to Blogland on a Sunday and joining the fun challenge at Pixie's Snippets Challenge.
Just recently I found this gorgeous stamp with main part being the very large 'happy' and then smaller sentiments to place underneath.  Just perfect for using up snippets and making simple but I think cool cards.  Hope you think so too because I will probably be showing loads of variation of this card on a regular basis.
Additional Challenge...
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Totally Gorgeous - nice and Summery

Ann xxx

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card x

Carol said...

This looks fab Ann, so pretty. Carol x

Craftychris said...

Love this, its such a cool card! Please can you tell me what make the fab stamp is? Thank you xxx

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card...it has a flower child feel to it and has brought me lots of lovely memories of my hippie teenage years!

mamapez5 said...

Hi Ann. It's nice to see you again. This is such a pretty card, and a useful one to have in the box for unexpected birthdays. Kate x

Di said...

Hi Ann, welcome back! Love this card, what a perfect stamp for the beautiful paper piecing!

Hugs, Di xx

Jean said...

Lovely card, I love the pretty paper you used. It is a great stamp.
Jean x

Craftychris said...

Thank you so much for the info about the stamp, it's so kind of you! I have Facebook messaged the shop and will let you know the outcome. thanks again! xxx

Sarn said...

Lovely card Ann. I have this stamp set and haven't used for far too long! Thanks for the inspiration. xxx

Craftychris said...

Hiya, it's me again! I have just spoken to the lady about the stamp and she took my order over the phone and is posting it tomorrow. It's still £4.00 so I am very pleased indeed! Thank you so much for letting me know! Take care. Chris xxx

Sue - said...

Perfect stamp for using snippets, and very pretty papers used too.

Craftychris said...

Hiya, me yet again! I received my 'Happy' stamp today so am very pleased indeed! Thanks again for all the information, I really appreciate it! Take care. Christine xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.