Last card from the workshops ...
Totally unoriginal as this card was done step by step following instructions from Aly of Aly's Inky Fingers. All the stamps used and the fabulous poinsetta die were items from her shop. The card was such great fun to create and I learnt quite a lot of new techniques while making it or at least revisited things long since forgotten about.
I will be creating my own interpretation of this card over the weekend so watch this space!!
Hopefully my card is okay to enter into the following challenge...
Have a great weekend everyone.
Ann xxx
7 comments:
That is a beautiful poinsettia die and a lovely card. I must admit i prefer workshops where we are given an idea to develop in our own way, but at least now you have been reminded of the techniques, you can have a go at your own design. Kate x
Gorgeous card Ann, it is good to attend workshops and re-discover techniques you have forgotten. Look forward to seeing your own design.
Hugs
Christine xx
Gorgeous card Ann, love the design and I'm looking forward to seeing your own take on it
Claire xx
I doesn't matter where the idea comes from it's what the finished thing is like and this is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
Jenny x
such a pretty pastel colour pallette. Thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge over at Polkadoodles. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/wk-34-get-organised-for-christmas.html
I too look forward to your own take on this as this one is fab, thank you for joining us this time over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Polkadoodles DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/
What a lovely card, workshops are so great for learning something new! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Polka Doodles challenge http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/ x
Post a Comment