Today's Christmas card is a gatefold one and it was quite hard to take a decent photo of as it just wouldn't lie flat. Here's another view of the card stood up...
I've even stamped the inner - getting really carried away these days.
Materials used...
- Black card and silver grey paper
- Indigo Blu snowflake border and sentiment stamp
- Wild Rose Studio clear snowflake stamp
- Snippets of black and silver mirri card for matting and layering
- Circle and scalloped edge die
- Clear gem stones
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - use a few of your favourite things - mine being snowflake stamps and clear gemstones
- IndigoBlu Blog Challenge - Christmas in July
- Winter Wonderland - Anything goes for Christmas
- Pixie's Snippet Playground - use your snippets (my black and silver for the matting and layering were all out of snippet's drawer)
Ann xxx



11 comments:
This is a stunning card. I do know what you mean about them being hard to photograph!
Love the stamps and your fabulous design. Off to check out that site you shared...
This is stunning! I love snowflakes so I love your card! Fabulous! xxx
Oh how wonderful is your card Anne this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx
Fabulous Christmas card Ann! A great design and perfectly executed.
I joined the Declutter site too - it's all your fault!
Hugs, Di xx
Fabulous stamping and very elegant design.
Warm hugs
Maarit
So beautiful, thanks for entering in the IndigoBlu Challenge
P xx
What a great card. Love all those snowflakes and it works really well as a gatefold
Hugs
Debs x
Gorgeous card!
Thanks for entering the IndigoBlu Challenge
Clare
A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at IndigoBlu. Jenny x
What a beautiful card. I just love the monochromatic design.
I always find that Christmas stash breeds. No matter how much you use there is always loads left!
Hugs
xx
Love the style and colour combo you've used Ann. Very stylish Christmas card. Thanks for info re Facnebook Craft Declutter tried searching for it but so far haven't found it :( I'll keep trying. Tho cos I've got a lot of declutter ing to do. Wynn (DT CD Sunday) xx
Post a Comment