Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Yet more hearts...

After taking the Valentine Cards into the hospice shop where I work yesterday the manager requested a card less 'sloppy' - even this one was too much for her.  I suggested just a heart featuring where she lives and a simple sentiment which eventually led to this card featuring both her home town and her new partner's. Hopefully this fits the bill without being too romantic for her.

Materials...

  • Serif Craft Artist - what would I do without this brilliant program.
  • basic local map scanned 
  • photo paper
  • red and black card
Challenges...
After getting my hands smacked yesterday I've really tried hard and read the rules for each challenge.  Sometimes it does get tricky though - in fact on one challenge it was so complicated I gave up and decided not to enter.  On Fab 'n' Funky they had my favourite which I've copy and pasted below...

9] The MOST IMPORTANT RULE . . . have loads of crafting fun making your project !

You gotta love that one.
Have an amazing day whatever you have planned.  
Ann xxx


3 comments:

Debby Kuster said...

this is a cute card. Love the maps in your hearts. thanks for playing with us at FNF hope to see you back for our next challenge

hugs Debby

Sandra H said...

This is lovely! x

Debbie Adams said...

What a neat idea to use maps as hearts. That is great! I love the card you designed. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
Deborah DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.