I've been really busy making Mother's Day cards this year as both daughters wanted one for their partner's Mums and of course I'm lucky enough to still have my mum around even if she is not quite with us. Today I'm showing a large card created using my Silhouette - really been into using that lately.
I chose to use a file called butterfly lace square card from the Silhouette Store but I resized it to fit nicely on an 8 by 8 card and just used the lace part. Very intricate but it did cut beautifully.
Materials used...
- Marianne dies for focal point
- small tag die
- silver peel off sentiments and organza ribbon
- blue pearl card and silver mirri
- cutting file from Silhouette Store
Challenges...
4 comments:
Wow Ann this is a gorgeous card x
Beautiful card design Ginny x
A really lovely card Ann. I have just bought this file too, but I haven´t tried cutting it yet. I like the way you have teamed it up with die cuts. Well done. Kate x
Hi Ann, what a beautiful card. The delicate butterfly design is stunning and your choice of colours is very classy and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.
Post a Comment