Saturday, 14 March 2015

Venetian birthday...

There is a great challenge over at Polkadoodles with a fabulous prize so I've got everything crossed that I possibly can and still manage to type.  My card was created using some papers and an image from one the Debbie Moore magazines from way back.  I don't actually use much of her stuff but this image was one I quite liked and I must admit I think my original intentions were to do some scrapbooking with the papers.

Materials...

  • Debbie Moore papers and image
  • black doilies
  • tons of gem stones applied to black die cut oval
  • die cut tag, black organza ribbon and gold peel offs
Challenges...
Have a great weekend. 
Ann xxx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Ann your card is stunning x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card. I love the paper!!! Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Bling Challenge. DT - Faith

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is a gorgeous card - I love your focal image! Fabulous use of bling!! Thanks so much for joining is at ScrapbookerPhD! DT Karla

Karon said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Birthdays Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at our Birthday challenge
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Susan ( DT )Polkadoodles

MaxiBelle Studio said...

super elegant card. love that DP! Thanks for joining us for our 'BLING' challenge #21.
Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.