Tuesday, 10 March 2015
Top Tip Tuesday...
I really don't know whether anyone ever reads my Tuesday posts, but not to worry I'm exceptionally good at talking to myself and sometimes I even get replies!
Today I'm showing off a gorgeous little rotating storage container I picked up at the Charity Shop where I volunteer and my top tip today is check out Charity Shops they have such hidden gems in them.
I've now filled each of the containers with jewels and stuff and it looks great on my desk or at least it does when not buried in a pile of paper scraps and DST waste!
Have a great day whatever you are up to and I hope you find some bargains.
If any of my blogging friends are passing by I'd love to hear what bargains (and where so I might just be able to buy too) you have found lately. Please let me know by leaving a comment.
Ann xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Charity shops are amazing it's surprising what can be found in them l love your storage jars x
Hi thank you for following my butterfly challenge. Hope you can join in some time.
Those green bottles are rather nice. I do like to see what is on offer at the local shop but having just taken a load of stuff down there I had best stay away for a bit!! hugs Mrs A.
Post a Comment