Monday, 11 May 2015

One topper sheet - five cards!


Finally got round to making the 'sympathy' cards asked for by the Events Co-ordinator at the home my mum is in.  Only the two largest ones are for her as they need to be large enough for all the care staff to sign etc.  Having made the two larger cards I didn't want to put the last few toppers in a drawer where they might get forgotten so I set to work making some smaller cards which may sell in the Charity Shop I volunteer at.  It was quite a challenge to use the last tag, but I can honestly say that only the debris left after removing the toppers has gone in the bin. 

Card number 2 ...



Card number 3... a 6" by 6" scalloped edge card.


Card number 4...another scalloped edge card slightly smaller than A5.  Lacy oval die by xcut.



Card number 5... last but not least using the very last thing on the sheet of toppers.  Embossed lilac vellum creates background for sentiment topper.



Phew that was a challenge just uploading all those!!

Now for the Card Challenges...

Have a great day all.
Ann xxx

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Di said...

I love all these cards Ann - really beautiful and perfect for the occasions too. I did giggle about you squeezing so much out of the toppers - and of course the last card counts!

Hugs

Di xx

mamapez5 said...

What a pretty kit. Well done for using every last bit. You have made a lovely set of cards, that i am sure will be appreciated by whoever receives them. Kate x

Virginia L. said...

SUPERB craftsmanship, Ann! GREAT attentions to details. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let’s Get Sentimental” Challenge!

brenda said...

Great selection of cards Ann, always difficult ones to make but these look perfect.

Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Sarn said...

Excellent use of snippets once you'd made the 2 big cards.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

crafty said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More this week. Mary

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

Jean said...

A beautiful set of cards , well done for using up all the bits.
Jean x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love your creations hun...can you email me on
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com
& I will sort out your guest designer spot with My Time To Craft
have a great weekend
hugs SHell xx

julie_woolston said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at CCMM.
Hugs Julie xxx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards, well done for using the whole sheet.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

Such pretty cards. How impressive that you used the whole sheet, I usually put the extras in a drawer and forget about them! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.