Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Using Snippets...


I love the challenge at Pixie's Snippets Playground but don't always get chance to join in, but this week I pulled a strip of green glitter foam out of my oddments box and actually used it.  I saw a card on Pinterest where the crafter had done a card with a star punched out of plain card and then patterned paper placed behind the apperture.  I used a bauble die instead and actually managed to make three cards from my tiny snippet of green.  Halo is glowing here!
I'm not very good at batch making - forgot to attach the ribbon to card no. three before sticking the card down so added a line of gems instead.  All was not lost!  Here's another view of the first one made...

Challenges...

Have a fantastic week.  
Annie xxx

8 comments:

Di said...

These are wonderful Annie! Very clever idea and such elegant cards - and the ribbon or the gem strip looks just fine in fact! Love them!!

Hugs

Di xx

mamapez5 said...

Hi Ann. Sorry I haven´t been around for a while. It is hard during the summer, but i am getting back into the swing of things now. I really like your cards. The glittery green is very pretty and perfect for this use. If I am really honest, i hate the saying Happy Holidays, but that is because Christmas is such a special time for me and I refuse to downgrade it to just a holiday, but that in no way detracts from your lovely cards. I always try to 'batch-bake' my Christmas cards because I need so many of them. Kate x

Sarn said...

FABULOUS set of cards. Good save with the gems too! Your secret is safe with us!

See you on the Playground swings later.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous set of baking done here. I actually like the last one the best even if it was a cover up job. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. hugs ValeryAnne.D.T.

Brenda said...

Ann, I love the CAS style of your very elegant cards. Wonderful design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

Helen said...

Beautiful - really elegant cards.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge and Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Anonymous said...

What a super set of cards.So elegant and love the sparkle.Great save too!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Liz said...

Beautiful design - very elegant. xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.