It's just so much fun making vinyl stickers for stuff. This is a special request label for the bins and recycling box at my daughter's new house. The cut file was from the Silhouette Store and I added the house number. Now my other daughter wants ones with dinosaurs on - oh my this is going to be fun.
Haven't decided what to have on my bin yet - maybe butterflies and flowers - will have to think about it.
Challenges...
- Brown Sugar - anything but a card
- Crafty Time - anything but a card
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Annie xxx
8 comments:
What a great idea ! I have just been catching up on your lovely blog and your makes..l will pop by again soon and l hope you are well..
Hugs
Susan (saramar) x
That's a great idea just love the image too!
Brilliant idea love the image Ginny x
What a fun idea!
Looks FAB! No wonder you're getting a pile of orders!
Sorry about you not finding out about the contraband at the Playground last week . . . see me in the usual place for this week's special offers! PS: There's ALWAYS choklit!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
This is a brilliant idea. I have a Cameo but I really don't use it enough, there is so much you can do with it but I haven't spent the time experimenting.
Lorraine
Funny project! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week...Good luck!
Giada
Nice idee . Thank you for joining BSC
Post a Comment