Wednesday, 10 February 2016

F - Fish - Un Pesce....

Onto the third letter in the Craft Barn dictionary challenge and the letter this time is F.  I chose to use the word fish in my Italian/English dictionary.

Fish - un pesce and a fisherman is un pescatore.

What a way to learn a language?  Brilliant fun though and so far I know una bimba, un quarto and now un pesce and un pescatore.  I wonder what the next letter will be!

Have a fun week and pop over to the Craft Barn to join in the fun if you have time.

Annie xxx

PS - have just found out that I should have included a heart on this page - eeeeeeeeeeeeek - I will be back with an amended version.

21 comments:

Scrapmate said...

I love your colourful fish and you know it's kind of heart shaped ... But maybe to be on the safe side... Some tiny heart shaped bubbles coming from its mouth perhaps?

Margriet said...

Beautiful fish and I love the color combination!

Anne O said...

Hi Anne, this is a lovely piece. Just add some hearts coming out of the fish's mouth as air bubbles, and 'voila!' job done. LOL. Best wishes, Anne O

Annie said...

I almost forgot the heart too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am a BIG fan of your fish. I love this colorful entry, and look forward to seeing the revised version, too!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

kaybee said...

Think this looks like a heart-shaped fish! Great page.

Elaine said...

Love your colourful fish and great way to learn a language....we're all learning with you!! His fins look a bit heart-shaped too!

thassos456 said...

The fish is awesome, great colours :)

Julia said...

Lovely fish (pesce), this is great, I am learning Italian words too!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful creation, looks great.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

... and I had a wrong letter in my head an created a "K" page :D ... but did the "F" page a day later :D

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely page and a great way to build your Italian vocabulary! xx

Maggie said...

Beautiful Fish lovely page
MaggieH

gardenpinks said...

Love your fish and, as you say, a great way to learn a language.

gardenpinks said...

A beautifully coloured fish

hazel said...

A lovely page, the fish is fab.
xxx Hazel.

Anonymous said...

The fish is so nice. I love the colour too :)

buterfliecrafter said...

lovely drawing

Jane said...

Lovely page, perfect for The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge, thank you for joining in!
Think a few of you forgot to add the heart ha ha!!
Jane x

maggie said...

Another lovely page in your dictionary.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.