Saturday, 13 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Weekend...

Check this out - it's the card for my youngest grandson who I love so much!  Created using an old set of Crafter's Companion stamps and coloured using Promarkers.
I've highlighted the 'check this out' because our latest challenge at My Time to Craft is to use checks - could be gingham - could be tartan - so many possibilities.  Hope you will have time to both check out the fab creations by my team mates and to join in too.
Other challenges...

Have a fabulous weekend.
Annie xxx



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image the papers are gorgeous Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sharon said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous. Love that little bear. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Cardmakers.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Annie absolutely love Party Paws he's so cute.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Hugs Julie xxx

Pat said...

Great card Annie, love that image.

Pat xx

Judy McKay said...

So sweet. Nice design and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.