My second sketch challenge for the Card Positioning Systems Blog and as I had just received a circular stamp from an ebay purchase I decided to use it in this challenge. To be truthful I had forgotten that the challenge involved 'glitz and glitter' but luckily have used gold mirror card and sparkly paints anyway. The stamps are from a Wendy Rhodes sheet of unmounted stamps called the 'Art Nouveau Spring Collection'. I thought the stamps would lend themselves to being stamped in gold onto black. I've painted the images with Artquest Pearl Paints and matted and layered everything on to gold mirror card. In the end I think the card is okay but not over pleased with my results.
As usual my comment is 'It looks better in real life!!!'
8 comments:
Beautiful work Ann - something to be proud of!
I have to say Ann that it looks pretty darn good in cyber life too. I think it's worked fabulously well
Ann x
I think it is a fabulous card Ann well done
Love Cynthia x
Another super offering Ann ... you really shouldn't be so critical of your work 'cos it's lovely.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Yoo Hoo Ann.
You have an award waiting for you at my Blog ... :)
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
This card is stunning! Very beautiful job!
Very pretty...I love the gold! Great use of CPS sketch 53! Have a wonderful Sunday!
~Lea L.
This is a beautiful card Ann, so elegant!
Post a Comment