Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Tilda Keyrings



Someone put the idea of shrinking Tilda into my head this morning and I couldn't resist having a go. One went straight on to my daughter's keyring and the pink one is for a friend at work who is also obsessed with Tilda and how cute she is.


12 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Lovely Tilda keyring charm, great idea Ann :)

Ann Whitfield said...

What a fabulous idea Ann - these are sure to be in demand!
Ann x

Keren said...

These are great Ann, such a cool idea.

Max said...

Oh gee whizz Ann ... have you got a production line going? I can't believe how many super ideas you have ... these are knockout and will be very popular with everyone I'm sure.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

hey mum!!!
These are proper cute! wheres mine?????
xxx

Annie said...

fabulous idea and I love the pinked edge, and of course Tilda looks sweet even teeny tiny!

Annie said...

oh oh looks like I better make one for daughter number 2!!!

Ann

Max said...

Ahem ... don't forget your friends .. i'll soon be Xmas LOL!

Emma said...

Fab idea, will have to give that a go.

Chrissie said...

OMG Ann, these are just FAB, don't you ever run out of ideas?

Anonymous said...

I loved my keyring Ann!

Anonymous said...

I loved my keyring, thanks Ann!

They are so cute!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.