Sunday, 24 February 2008

Spring Friendship


This card was not so much done for a challenge as more a learning experience. I was sent an email by Cornish Heritage Farms with a link to a technique using water brush markers. I didn't have quite the right stamp or the same pens for following the technique to the letter, but had a lovely play with my Marvy le Plume pens. The layout of the card also follows the layout I used earlier in the week - CPS 52.

5 comments:

Annie said...

love your card, and would you believe I saw cow parsley in bloom just yesterday! well it is in Cornwall!

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely card so pretty
Love Cynthia x

Ann Whitfield said...

Ann - that is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Ann x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful Ann - love it!

Lavender Rose said...

It's a stunning card, I really like this!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.