Sunday, 24 February 2008

Tilda - a Get Well Soon Challenge


This week the challenge on the Tilda & Co Challenge Blog was to make a Get Well Card. I used the Tilda stamp where Tilda has a flower garland over her head. I cut away the garland which left her hand free to hold a small bunch of paper flowers.

The papers are from a Making Memories pad.

23 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh what a pretty card. Such beautiful. Love it.

starcyl said...

I like that and think it's just right.

Jenny x

Ann Whitfield said...

What a beautiful card Ann
Ann x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ooohhh.. is this sweet.
i have not seen this tilda before.
she is adorable.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Aww this is so sweet and beautifully put together!

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card, I love the flowers she is holding

Nicola said...

Beautiful soft colours and love Tilda's bouquet !

Sharon said...

Aw so very pretty and the flowers in her hand add a special touch.

Andrea said...

What a pretty card,love the colours
xxxx

Monika said...

wonderful idea so its a new tilda
love the colors you use

Truly Jewellery said...

beautiful card, love the colours and the way you made the little bouquet. Gail :)

Leann said...

So pretty ~ love Tildas flowers!

Lavender Rose said...

This is a beautiful card, well done on adding those flowers, looks great!

tracie said...

wow pretty card, loving tilda :-)x

Annie said...

such a pretty card and a clever idea! By the way, my DH picked you as the winner of my strawberry cupcake card and ATC so please email me your details and I'll pop them in the post. annie x

Deb said...

such a pretty card Ann, gorgeous papers and I love what you did with Garland Tilda!

Thank you for joining in with the challenge this week!

stampingbalou said...

Such a beautiful card - so pretty... Just lovable...

wendy said...

Beautiful card! LOve it!

craftyb said...

Hi A, this is lovely! Fresh and pretty - just what you need when you're unwell! bx

tillymint said...

Beautiful card, I love how you added the flowers!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, great idea to alter Tilda so she hold the flowers.

Max said...

Oooh Ann ... this is such a pretty card. You are on a roll right now and all your cards are beautiful.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Camilla said...

Such a cute card, like what you have done with the flowers in her hand!!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.