
Well this card is for two challenges which are both new ones this week. At http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ the challenge is 'Firsts'. Well my card has lots of 'firsts' in it...
the first time I have used this stamp (new from Handy Hippo)
the first time I have used a stamp that needed so many colours to complete it (found that quite challenging as I like to stick to couple of co-ordinating colours)
the first time I have used the orange stickles sent to me as present from my good friend who wanted me to know how brilliant they are for the centre of flowers.
the first time I have entered this challenge and last but not least the first time I have entered the sketch challenge on
It could also be the first time I have achieved a double whammy (without cheating on the challenge criteria) when entering challenges!!!
13 comments:
This is fab - love the stamp image! Two new challenge sites!! There are not enough hours in the day!
Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful card.
Fab card and congrats on achieving two in one!
very cute card, love the image :-)x
Great card and super stamp. I've added new challenges to my favs but whether I get around to them is another matter! x
cute card!! i love that image and you did a great job coloring it!! that's always a challenge for me!! thanks for playing!
What an adorable card! I love your layout and papers. Super cute image, those kitties are great. Lovely coloring too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week. :)
This is so sweet
Hugs from
Heidi
Super card- thanks for taking part in the FS Challenge!
I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Beautiful card, great PB stamp! Great how you combined the two challenges! Thanks for joining in.
Very cute card and a wonderful firsts challenge card! I love the stamped image and the coloring is fantastic - great job! Thanks for playing!
*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Such a sweet card Ann, can I have one of those little kitties?
oh really adorable and so cute
Post a Comment