Thursday, 15 May 2008

Luscious Lime and Lilac Party Card


I was supposed to be having a rest today but I just couldn't resist digging out the papers for the challenge on http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/. The challenge this week was to use lime and lilac (or purple) to create a card.


I used the sketch from http://ismaki.wordpress.com/ which I used earlier in the week, but is such a great sketch that I was determined to do another card using it.


The Tilda image is one stamped for me by a good friend and I have coloured it with water colour pencils and also Art Quest Pearlescent Pastel paints. Bit disappointed with the dress - supposed to be shaded rather than streaky but in my defence it's not quite like that in real life.

10 comments:

Mu42800 said...

magnifique carte !!
les etoiles en peel off c'est geniale
biz Mu

Beth said...

This is pretty, I like the stars!

Linda M said...

Great job with both challenges.

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Ann, I really like the layout what a great sketch.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, great to combine two challenges.

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,realy lovely ,Dawnx

Tania said...

Very cute!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super card.
love what you created using this difficult sketch

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.