Monday, 12 May 2008

Ismaki Sketch 19


As soon as I saw the sketch for this week at http://ismaki.wordpress.com/ I knew I wanted to use one of my mandala peel off sets to create a centre focal piece.


The layers of the mandala are built up on vellum using silicone glue in areas that are eventually hidden by the next layer.


I love the sketch for this week (well I do every week) but I would really like to have time/chance to do a different version later in the week.

15 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Ann, you're on the ball this week! xx

Andrea said...

Wonderful elegant card!

Anonymous said...

looks wonderful!

Vali said...

Beautiful card ! Very elegant ! Great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Cecilia said...

This is very beautiful card! I like it very much!

mine,
http://tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1306944

Mephisto said...

very nice card.
Domi

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and elegant card, love it :)

Marlene x

Beth said...

This is beautiful, so elegant!

Unknown said...

really brilliant and so precious card.
thank you for your card to my sketch at ismaki.

Tova said...

what an elegant card !

nefertiti said...

very alegant and lovely card!

Bev said...

This is just gorgeous - so elegant!

Max said...

Super card Ann.

betty said...

very elegant! a beautiful card!

peppette said...

Lovely card !
Sophie

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.