This is the biggest card I have made - it's huge!!! Well A4 sized! I made it at the craft class I go to and I really can't take the credit for the design. That goes to Katie who runs the class and is a very talented card maker.
The body parts are made with DCWV paper and fastened together with cute button brads which means that the whole body is poseable. The hat is made using a peel off on glitter card and the bag is a folded glitter tag.
I hope Laura loves the card and as it fits the bill (black, pink, plus one other colour) for the challenge on http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ I hope Cynthia does too.
The pink is a much nicer shade in real life - the photo is abysmal - sorry!
7 comments:
Love the card Ann and what a fab idea the way its made
wendy xx
Wowee Ann that is ginormous. I love it clever you to make one so big. I don't mind the silver either. lol
Ann you need to go to your blog profile and click on enable to people can see it direct from your profile page. Just now you can't get into it.
Thanks for joining in
Love Cynthia x
Fabulous and so original - love it!
Fabby...licious card Ann. I am suffering from 'craft envy' looking at all your lovelies. Will I ever be organised do you think?
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Wow Ann, what a great card, so unique, not to mention huge!
What an amzing interpretation! I bet you enjoyed making this!
SammieJay
Oh... It's so lovely card!
look mine,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net
Post a Comment