Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Just beecause...


The challenge at http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/ is to design a card with bees on it. I bought this teddy bear stampin up set of stamps from ebay (just love ebay) a couple of weeks ago and this challenge seemed an ideal time to use it. The bear is stamped and coloured using inktense colour pencils as is the honey pot which I decoupaged on to the scene. I used Sakura stardust pens to add an extra twinkle.


As I've added a touch of cream lace the card also fits the challenge at http://thankgoditsfriday.wordpress.com/ and there may be only one jewel but it is a very beautiful coloured one so the card also fits the challenge at http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/.


Yeah a triple whammy - I will catch up after my holiday.


Materials used:
  • Pink base card
  • Striped paper by Making Memories
  • Stampin up Teddy stamp set
  • Studio G sentiment stamp
  • Cream broderie anglais lace
  • pink jewel

Inside the card is stamped with a heart shape which has the sentiment 'I love you beary much'.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow what a lovely card.
Gorgeous design. Love them.

Thanks Ann for this wonderful entry to TGiF.

Irene said...

Ann,

A fantastic card, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Alison said...

And what a gorgeous card it is. So cute, thanks for playing along with us this week on ABC chalenge.

carolann said...

Wow what a beautiful card hun well done xxx

Victoria said...

fantastic card thank you for joining us on abc

Gillian .... said...

great card for any occasion:)

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Ann
Ann x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.