Friday, 3 October 2008

Red...


The challenge at http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ this week is 'red'. I've used a poppy decoupage and striking corrugated red and black corrugated card to make this 'thank you' card. It's the same design as a sunflower card I made a little while ago, but I've used the layout again on purpose as my daughter wants two thank you cards for the people she is working with at the moment and it seemed a good idea to keep them both in a similar theme.


Materials used:


  • poppy decoupage sheet

  • red and black corrugated card

  • white heavy base card

  • red card

  • tag punch

  • gold sentiment peel off

  • red ribbon and gold eyelet

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning Ann
Ann x

Heather said...

Beautiful, so elegant.
I've left you another little award on my blog (creep, creep, creep LOL)Hugs Heather xx

Irene said...

Oh Ann, your card is gorgeous, fantastic and stunning. I love it.
I love the colours.
luv
irene

Sandy said...

Wow this is really fabulous.
Wonderful card.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is stunning - love it!

RubyMay said...

A beautiful card.... and beautifully made x

carolann said...

Stunning card I love the image WTG hun xxxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.