Monday, 29 September 2008

Autumnal Notelet...


I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I go on holiday I really miss my crafting but then when I get back I find it tricky to get back in the swing of things. Maybe it's because there are so many things I want to try out. I must admit there were quite alot of parcels from ebay waiting to be opened when I got home.


Anyway this autumnal card is for the challenge at http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and was made using the Joanna Sheen CD 'A Cardmaker's Year' which I bought when it was on special offer a couple of weeks back. A really great CD and I can't understand why I didn't buy it when it first came out - I should have done!


Materials used:
  • brown base card
  • gold paper
  • vellum
  • orange gem stones
  • Joanna Sheen 'A cardmaker's year' CD for backing paper and image

9 comments:

Irene said...

A fabulous card Ann, I love it and very Autumnal.

luv
irene
xxxx

Crissi Harvey said...

wow Ann that really is a beautiful card such a lovely image, love the backing papers and love the vellum over the corner to.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant.
Fantastic card. Love it.

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Ann,
Beryl x

Sammie said...

This is a gorgeous composition, beautifully balanced and such muted, soft, attractive colours. I love it.
SammieJay

Heather said...

Beautiful card Ann.
I take some crafting stuff on holiday with me so I don't get withdrawal symptoms.
You've probably left your Mojo in Croatia.
Hugs Heather xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful Anne
Ann x

Annie said...

beautiful feminine card Ann, and love the warm autumnal tones. hugs, annie x

carolann said...

Awesome card hun this is great xxxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.