
A card made witht the challenge at http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ in mind. This is another autumnal card made using Joanna Sheen's Cardmaker's Year CD. I love the soft colours in this image and the gentleness of the little girl exploring the countryside.
The cream base card used is one I especially like (and I can't remember where I got it!) as it has a gold shimmer to it - very subtle but ideal to use with autumnal hues.
Materials used:
- Cream base card
- Gold mirri card
- Cardmaker's Year CD
- Gold sentiment peel off
12 comments:
Ann
A fabulous card using a gorgeous CD.
luv
irene
xxxx
Stunning card Ann
Ann x
Great card, lovely image, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx
Lovely card and such a beautiful image.
Sharon
Beautiful card, Joanna Sheen's designs are so elegant. Haven't got any of those either (see last posting). This 'wanting' is not a one way street you know.
Hugs Heather xxx
Beautiful card, Joanna Sheen's designs are so elegant. Haven't got any of those either (see last posting). This 'wanting' is not a one way street you know.
Hugs Heather xxx
Beautiful card love the image well done xxxx
fabulous card !!!
I've left you something on my blog.
Hugs Heather xx
Great card, the image is perfect for the season. Thanks for joining in withthe challenge :o) Jo x
Beautiful card, love the image you used.
Beautiful card and would be well received at any time! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!
Post a Comment