
I really thought I wasn't going to have time to craft today. It was my mum's birthday so we were pretty busy cake making and partying for her. She's was 85 today.
Anyway this evening I did intend to wind down but then got tempted to do something for Halloween and ended up making this Halloween card for Shelley. The middle is cut out using circle nestabilities and the witch image is stamped on the white inner card along with a Halloween sentiment and some extra bats. I also used clear alphabet stamps to stamp Shelley's name.

I hope I am not too late to enter this in the challenge at http://thisthursday.wordpress.com/ as I have been wanting to get round to this spooky challenge all week.

I also think that my cobweb doodles fit the criteria at http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ where they want to see crafters doodling and drawing on their cards. Luckily the drawings can be really simple ones which is just as well for me!!
Materials used:
- circle scalloped nestability dies
- black card
- orange card
- white inner card
- witch stamp by Tanda
- bats and Halloween sentiment unknown company (but not a good one as they have fallen off the wood)
- clear alphabet stamps by Stamps Away
- Sakura pens used as paint for moon and cauldron on image
9 comments:
great witch card. Love the witch stamp. Love the colours and scalloped edges
Thanks for taking part in this thursdays challenge
Fantastic card Ann, I am sure Shelly will be thrilled.
I love it.
luv
irene
xxxx
Fabulous card Ann
Ann x
This is so awesome WTG hun xxxxxx
Brilliant card!! Thanks for joining in with the doodling challenge :o) Jo x
Great doodling! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Love this card Ann - your doodling is perfect! Thanks for joining the MTTC challenge this week!
Love it Ann, my type of card. I've never bothered with Halloween cards before this year - now I'm trying to think of people I can send them to - how silly is that?
Hugs Heather xx
WTG fantastic card hun xxxx
Post a Comment