Sunday, 12 October 2008

Teddy birthday card...


I seem to have had a teddy phase recently so was really pleased to see the challenge at http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ this week was teddies. I used a Clarity clear stamp of a teddy on a tricycle for my main image and blue gingham and plain blue circle nestability die cuts to frame him.
Materials used:
  • Teddy on a trycycle by Clarity Stamps
  • plain blue card and blue gingham
  • white water colour card
  • white organza ribbon
  • silver sentiment and corner peel offs

8 comments:

Irene said...

Ann

Your card is so sweet and just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

a portland granny said...

That card is just adorable. I love the clean lines and the small check paper! There is something about Teddy Bears that brings out the child in all of us, I think.

Thanks for your nice comments. I hope you can get the teddy set. It has been a fun set to use, especially for kids' birthday cards!

Lesley said...

Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Ann
Ann x

Chrissie said...

He is totally adorable Ann. I love the fresh look to this card.

Jo said...

Beautiful card, ted looks lovely framed by the scalloped circles. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

carolann said...

This is stunning WTG hun xxxxx

Heather said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - so sweet, and so clean and fresh.
Hugs Heather xx
Heating partially restored - now cleaning up the debris and visiting the tip - car gets there on automatic pilot now. (LOL)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.