Monday, 13 October 2008

Using clipart...


I think we have so many fabulous materials available to us that sometimes it's easy to forget that clipart freely available from many sources on the internet can be also be used. At http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ this week the challenge was to be creative using clip art.
I have some clipart books and CD sets by Dover publications so rather than searching the web I decided to use an image from one of them. I picked out a beautiful picture of a little girl at her writing table. I then made it into a decoupage sheet for the card size I wanted to achieve using the CD Decoupage builder. I also used the programme to create matching backing paper.
Last card for the box Irene - good eh?
Materials used:
  • Floral Vignettes Book and CD Rom by Dover Publications
  • Decoupage Builder 3D
  • Satin photo paper
  • cream pearlescent card
  • gold paper used for matting and layering
  • gold corner and sentiment peel offs

10 comments:

Irene said...

Ann

Its absolutely beautiful, and stunning. I love it.

luv
irene
xxx

Enfys said...

Gorgeous, you really nailed this challenge!

nessy said...

gorgeous card and such a sweet image ~just perfect
vanessa xx

Crissi Harvey said...

oh Ann that card is gorgeous love the image and the design of the card.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Sue said...

What a pretty card Ann, the image is gorgeous.

Julie Allain said...

I thought I'd commented here so you may get a double lol

Your card is wonderful Ann

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Unknown said...

Ann this is a beautiful card
Jx

Anonymous said...

...oh my, isn't that a stunning card! Well done!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Ann, this is absolutely beautiful! Great use of colors to accent this sweet image!
Blessings, Maria

carolann said...

This is Gorgeous I love the image well done hun xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.