Another anniversary card - I am going to be so organised this year. This time I have used a silhouette stamp from a set of clear stamps by Stamptivity. My daughter loves this image and encouraged me to buy the set - as if I need encouragement! The card layout is an adaptation of a sketch set in a challenge at Ismaki a little while back.My card is for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday where the theme this week is Music and Dance.
Materials used:
- silhouette stamp by Stamptivity
- black glitter card
- Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder
- silver mirri card and black card
- silver brads and peel off sentiment from stash
4 comments:
What a beautiful simple but elegant card - great take on our theme this week. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥
A lovely card for an anniversary. The cuttlebugged background looks terrific.
Beryl xx
Another beautiful, elegant card with just the right amount of drama.
hugs Heather xx
Nice card!
Post a Comment