Thursday, 12 March 2009

Messy Rabbit Thank You...

This a card I made for a very kind forum friend. I used the new Messy Rabbit CD by Joanna Sheen . This CD is full of the most fantastic cute images of not only Messy Rabbit, but all kinds of other creatures too. All the images have been painted by the extremely talented Linda Hill. Oh how I wish I could paint like her!!

I created the large'Thank you' wording using Serif Home Office and then used small images from the embellishment section of the CD to decorate the words. The animals are decoupaged to make the card 3D. The blue backing paper complete with sweet daffodils is also from the CD.
As my card is full of 'All Creatures Great and Small' hopefully it will also be okay for the challenge at the Tanda Teaser.

7 comments:

Irene said...

A fabulous card Ann. Your gorgeous card arrived, thank you so much.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lynne said...

I love your card the little rabbits are so cute. Lynne x

Max said...

That Scruffy Bunny gets his neb in everywhere doesn't he LOL?
You're very patient to cut out all those wee critters ... but they are cute and well worth the effort.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Ila said...

This is is Fabulous!!..and what a Wonderful idea..I love all the cute little details you added to the wording!!...Hugs, Ila

Maria Matter said...

What a beautiful thank you card! Love all the little happy faces! Great job with the decoupage!
Take care Ann.
Blessings, Maria

Sue said...

This is fabulous and I love the cute rabbits, well done.
Sue xx

sue law said...

Hi Ann, Thanks for joining in with the Tanda teaser this week. Great card and lovely spring colours! I bet your friend is/was very pleased!
regards
Sue

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.