I love Mondays - the start of a new week and best of all time for a new challenge at the Pink Elephant Challenge Blog. This week we have a colour theme for everyone to try and the colours are ...Brown, Pink and Green - a stunning combination.
Do take a look at the amazing work by the rest of the design team as they have all worked their own little bit of magic with these three colours.
For my card I chose vintage paper by Making Memories and a small lady stamp which I think is from a collection by Frances Naeve at Hearts in Touch.
I coloured the image with Derwent Inktense pencil crayons and a Sakura clear stardust pen. A couple of pink gems added to the glamour of the dress.
12 comments:
Hello Ann
Oh your card is simply stunning, gorgeous, beautiful I just love it.
luv
irene
xxxx
Asolutely stunning Ann - when I first saw the challenge I was sure that I could never get that colour combo to look good but you've proved that it's more than possible
Ann x
Stunning - beautiful elegant image. Love the papers and those corners are fab.
hugs Heather xx
If you hadn't guessed I'm playing catch up again (lol)
Stunning card... love your paper choice... HUGS..SK :)
Great card, I love the fancy corners you added.
This is great. I love the colours and the image. Well done.
Beryl xx
Just beautiful Ann, love the colourscheme. Hopefully, have time to do this one
Beryl x
Beautiful card Ann, I love that pink paper and the little added touch to the corners.
Wow Ann ... another stunner.
I'm determined to join in at The Pink Elephant every week so have been rummaging through my paper stash ... and have found just the thing! Just need to put it all together before next Monday LOL!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
wow what a great card, beautiful image
Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful image and the papers.
Ann,
I am way behind this week on commenting. I am not following you around! lol I wanted to be sure to stop by and tell you that I loved your card for TPE this week!
Robin
Post a Comment