Monday, 23 March 2009

Pink Elephant Easter Blog Hop Candy Winner...

Thank you so much everyone who took part in the Easter Blog Hop at the Pink Elephant. The lovely comments and feedback we received about the event were just overwhelming.

I also had a great time reading about your favourite rabbit characters. I've not actually counted the votes, but I think Bugs Bunny seemed to be very popular.

My own favourite is Thumper out of Bambi - that phrase 'If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all' is one that many of us (including me) would benefit from saying to ourselves from time to time.

Anyway less rambling and on to the important news...


After writing out all the names and checking who should get a second try in the hat the name pulled out and winner of the Hero Arts Stamp set is ....

Yeah!!! So pleased for you Elaine. Hope you enjoy using the set as much as I do mine.
My other blog candy prize will be announced on Friday 27th so if you haven't seen or added a rhyme to my Easter Egg Treasure Hunt Tutorial yet there is still time.
I know a lot of us were really busy being spoiled rotten or spoiling our own mums yesterday so if you missed some of the action at the Pink Elephant do have a look when you can.
The DT members did some really exciting tutorials - alongside my treasure hunt Lori did an embellished paper clip and a tag book and Angela did a tutorial for an accordian book.
It would be a shame to miss taking a look at these.

2 comments:

Max said...

Congratulations Elaine. What a scrummy prize.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Woooohhooooo thanks Ann...l have emailed you :)

Elaine x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.