Friday, 24 April 2009

Karma Award...

Thank you so much to Ann at the Spirit of Creativity for this award.

The award says (and for some strange reason I can no longer copy and paste into postings if I try the whole thing closes down so I am typing this out)...

These blogs are exceedingly charming and fantastic and wonderful (whoops think I added some extra bits in there). These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends (I have certainly found some great blogging buddies). They are not interested in self-aggrandisement. Our hope is when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships will be started.

At this point I am supposed to pass this on to 8 friends and I always find that so hard as I really want to say the above about all my blogging buddies. So if you are passing by please read the words of the award and give yourself a little pat on the back cause it applies to you and your blog too.

No comments:

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.