Sunday, 5 April 2009

Penny Black Easter Card...

Well I've finally sorted out my craftroom - it was no easy task I can tell you. Rabbit has had all DST bits removed from his ears and all my rubber stamps and card are back where they should be. How long this will last I don't know. It's quite worrying to hear that this 'craftroom destroying fiend' has also visited other people. We really must be on our guard!!!

Well during this long tidying up session I may not have been card making, but I have been blog hopping and have seen some fabulous work and some great surprises!!! Pollycraft are celebrating their birthday and are offering 40% off rubber stamps to the first 100 customers to order. Oh my that one cost me a fortune!!

Another brilliant surprise was that last week my name was pulled out of the hat at Max's Mad March Spring Surprises . Thank you so much Max - I can't wait to receive my surprise! Max's surprise event is still going on so go and take a look if you too would like the chance to win a cool prize.

There's more...

I also won last week's challenge at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - I was so surprised I nearly fell off my chair. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket while the going is good!!! I love Penny Black stamps so this challenge is very high on my 'must do' challenge list, but to get a prize as well. Just fantastic!!

I guess after winning last week it seemed appropriate for my first card back in blogland to be for the Penny Black Challenge , which this week has an Easter theme. I still have a few more Easter cards to do so I was really please to see challenge blogs continuing this theme.

I love the Penny Black chick stamp I used to make this card. I think I got it in a sale last June and have been waiting patiently till now to use it. The backing paper is from the DCWV Spring stack (one of my favourite paper pads) and the other bits and bobs used are from my now tidy stash. Hmmmmmmmmm how long will that last?

11 comments:

Carol said...

Love this image Ann and the papers are fab! Congrats on winning last week....it's fun to win stuff isn't it...i'm off shopping soon for some more bits for my giveaway!

Hugs
Carol x

Beryl K said...

Wonderful card Ann. I saw your name on the PB site yesterday - congratulations on your wins. Glad you've managed to clear up after the crafting criminal.
Beryl x

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet! The papers are gorgeous too! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge this week!
Beth xx

Pauline C said...

Hi Ann - congrats on winning last week - hope you enjoy your prize, I'm sure you will ! Another fab card for this week - very cute chick and love the pastel papers. Thanks for joining in the pBSC this week.
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

wow Ann this is so cute...loving your papers and that cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and letting me know about my dodgy link
Hugs Kath xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Ann and well done on all those wins!
Ann x

Unknown said...

Oh, so cute, Anne!!! Congrats on your win!

Irene said...

Fabulous card Ann, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Wha Hay!
Well done on your recent wins ... and thanks for the mention *wink*. You're definitely on a roll. Did your numbers come up on Saturday LOL??
Love that cheeky chick stamp and combined with the perfect Spring papers ... lovely!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
PS: Your prize will be in the post tomorrow ... sorry about the delay ... don't ask ... sigh.

Beryl said...

You really seem to be on a winning streak. Well done. Cute image on this one and a great Easter card.
Beryl xx

tracie said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x
p.s congrats on winning last week x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.