Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Christmas in August...

Just a very quick card using Kanban Christmas paper and images. The penguin, sentiment and snowflake design were already packed onto one sheet of card so all I really needed to do was find some matching green card and decide on a layout. A nice easy task which was what I needed as I have so much to do after being away.

I'm entering the card for the following challenges:

Fab's Big Christmas Card Project - make a Christmas card using one of the kits you have stashed away.

The Creative Card Crew - Christmas in August

Dutch Dare Christmas in August

Our Creative Corner - Christmas in August

13 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Oh your card is gorgeous I love the vibrant colours, and the little penguin is so cute.

luv
irene
xxxx

Karin said...

Great card Ann.
love the papers, colours and that penguin is so cute.
thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo Karin

Elaine ♥ said...

Awwwww how cute is that?

Please come to my blog, I have an award for you!!

Elaine x

Anne said...

Love your card Ann and the penguin is so sweet xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the great colours and perfect sweet image.
luv
Debby

Torico said...

Hello Ann.
Pretty cute card! The little penguin is soooo cute!!

torico XX

Fab said...

How cute ! Love this card, thanks for playing my Christmas challenge, Ann. X Fab

Paula said...

What an adorable Christmas card i just love the cute image and such fab papers and colours. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

dragonflyjoy said...

Lovely bright card Ann. Love the penquin.

love

Joyce xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Love the little penquin.

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely simple card. Love the little penguin.

Glenda

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! I left you a little present on my blog, hope you will stop by at check it out!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Sensational card Ann! Fabulous use of the papers and aren't they gorgeous?! Love the details and that cutie penguin. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Sharon xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.